Skočit na navigaci Skočit na vyhledávání
Nechce sa mi to prekladat, toto by bolo ako alternativna metoda zostavovania trojuholnika...
- Draw a circle in which to inscribe the pentagon and mark the center point O. (This is the green circle in the diagram to the right).
- Choose a point A on the circle that will serve as one vertex of the pentagon. Draw a line through O and A.
- Construct a line perpendicular to the line OA passing through O. Mark its intersection with one side of the circle as the point B.
- Construct the point C as the midpoint of O and B.
- Draw a circle centered at C through the point A. Mark its intersection with the line OB (inside the original circle) as the point D.
- Draw a circle centered at A through the point D. Mark its intersections with the original (green) circle as the points E and F.
- Draw a circle centered at E through the point A. Mark its other intersection with the original circle as the point G.
- Draw a circle centered at F through the point A. Mark its other intersection with the original circle as the point H.
- Construct the regular pentagon AEGHF.