Archív noviniek[edit | edit source]
Diskusie pri tomto stole staršie ako 30 dní (dátum poslednej reakcie) sú presúvané do archívu.
- archív: 2005 · 2006 · 2007 · 2008 · 2009 · 2010 · 2011 · 2012 · 2013 · 2014 · 2015 · 2016 · 2017 · 2018 · 2019
Beta feature "Reference Previews"[edit | edit source]
-- Johanna Strodt (WMDE) 09:47, 23. október 2019 (UTC)
Šablóna:Europeana or Šablóna:Autoritné_údaje[edit | edit source]
My question are you interested in create a template for Europeana or do you think adding it to Šablóna:Autoritné_údaje is better or something else
- bg.Wikipedia / no.WIkipedia has added Property 7704 to template Šablóna:Autoritné_údaje
- sv:Wikipedia / en:Wikipedia / fi:Wikipedia has created a dedicated template
- see status report and task T241677
- Thank you for your work. I think I would go with Autoritné údaje eventhough we do not use this template a lot here.--Jetam2 (diskusia) 12:07, 14. január 2020 (UTC)
Movement Learning and Leadership Development Project[edit | edit source]
The Wikimedia Foundation’s Community Development team is seeking to learn more about the way volunteers learn and develop into the many different roles that exist in the movement. Our goal is to build a movement informed framework that provides shared clarity and outlines accessible pathways on how to grow and develop skills within the movement. To this end, we are looking to speak with you, our community to learn about your journey as a Wikimedia volunteer. Whether you joined yesterday or have been here from the very start, we want to hear about the many ways volunteers join and contribute to our movement.
To learn more about the project, please visit the Meta page. If you are interested in participating in the project, please complete this simple Google form. Although we may not be able to speak to everyone who expresses interest, we encourage you to complete this short form if you are interested in participating!